29.6.08

The Skeezer


The Skeezer

An older scheming woman which preys upon younger men, not for love, but Lust. She wants nothing long-term, for she's already in a relationship, just a "quick-release." Often she uses her younger lover to enrage her real mate with Jealousy & Envy.

True Story.

I personally have a younger friend who is very Kind-Hearted & always Smiling. He had been seduced by one of these Skeezers. Of course, I saw her coming from a mile away, even before she swooped down and seized his mind with her ruthless clutches.

I went so far as to warn him that she was out to use him, and that she could sense that he was Easy Pickings. He listened to me with an Open Mind, but as the days went by, he proved he was already entranced by her spell. Newly excited over this female, He took her out on dates, all at his expense.

She was very Ungrateful.

Until one day, Sure enough, he approached me... This time the Smile that he would brandish daily was gone. Before he spoke, I already knew what was to be said.

"You were Right," He told me. "She used Me to make her Ex-Boyfriend insanely jealous. It worked, because, they are back together as we speak."

He continued.

"But it didn't hurt. Thanks to Your warning, I was expecting something foul to arise. I didn't want to see it that way, because I did have feelings for her. I learned my lesson. I'll be more careful from now on."

We Both Smiled at That.

No comments:

Blog Flux Directory TopOfBlogs Relationship Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory